About Perfect Panels
Perfect Panels Ltd is a London, UK based company. Perfect Panels provide high-quality cut to size panels, boards cut to size and edgebanding services, offering the latest range of decors from Alvic, Egger, Kronospan, Xylocleaf and more. Perfect Panels also offer bespoke press laminating and CNC machining to the client's specifications. Most of their boards are sourced from FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) or PEFC (Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) accredited suppliers.
We provide high quality cut to size panels for your project, whether you are a carpenter, fitted furniture designer, professional builder or DIY maker.
- Creating a custom quote system for front-end and back-end.
- Theme customisation.
- To improve customer navigation experiences, we used a third-party extension for advanced breadcrumbs.
- We provided a highly responsive and attractive custom theme.
- We integrated two modes of payments to the website: World Pay and Bank Transfers.
- The guest users can browse product categories. Customers need to register on the website in order to request for the quote.
- In order to make a purchase, the customer has to first create a project which includes adding the cutlist by selecting material, length, width, thickness, quantity, and other relevant information. Once the entire list of cutlist and full boards is ready, the project is submitted to receive the quote.
- Customer can also send the machine-generated DXN file along with the project.
- Admin can overview the project. Admin can set similar or different prices, discounts and shipping prices for services requested by the customer.
- Admin can send an e-mail to the customer which includes details of the services requested along with the prices.
- Customer can review the quote details, then follow the two-step checkout process to make the final purchase.